2023 BAMM!ES Awards Ceremony

We at SmartHR are a Japanese company, and we are very honored to have been selected as finalists in three categories for these wonderful awards.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the finalists! We are thrilled to be among finalists too! :star_struck:
canā€™t wait to hear the stories and get inspired for 2024!

1 Like

So proud to be named a finalist! Very proud of our Verint team!

2 Likes

Congrats to the finalists.

Congratulations, all!

one of my favorite events of the year. I always leave inspired by everything everyone is doing with their programs. And to say I shamelessly steal these great ideas would be an understatement.

1 Like

Congrats to all!!!

Congratulations to everyone, and so wonderful to see such a diverse list of participants! Psyched to attend.

1 Like

I am so excitedā€¦ I canā€™t believe our community is a finalist. It feels sureal to be part of such an amazing group of companiesā€¦I canā€™t wait to learn from everyone and continue to grow our community.

Jenn

1 Like

@miku.abe - Iā€™m so happy to see The Parkā€™s beautiful branding as a finalist! I remember seeing the design when your team was going through launch, and the illustrations and unique design of your hub are wonderful :blush:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NOMINEES!

Congrats all! Very excited to learn from you!

Wahoo!! Go @sil.cleary Go Adobe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all!

Thank you very much! Weā€™ve put so much effort into the design and atmosphere that weā€™ve updated it even more since the launch! :wink:

So proud and excited and congratulations to all

Congrats everyone! Way to go!

Great job everyone! Itā€™s great to see a record number of programs that applied and represented here. Letā€™s take 2024 by storm!

I am super excited about this recognition! It is such validation of our program and all the work my team puts into Elevate (our customer advocacy program), building strong relationships with customers to cultivate advocacy, and more to help further Verintā€™s sales and marketing efforts. Thank you!

So excited for our team to be a finalist! Bring on December 14!